Friday, July 23, 2010

06.23.10


I just got home from a very LOL day. It was really fun and I consider this one of the BEST days that happened in my 18 years here. Julie Blanco and I are LOLing really hard when we were still inside the school and before riding the LRT. Then, I went to Rob Manila to meet Tessa Abrigo and eat lunch together at Manila Yacht Club. Tessa and I walked from MYC to her condo then suddenly, a preacher interviewed us with a camera and shit it was kind of scary and funny. Haha! When we got to her condo, we drooled over this korean guy walking towards us and we were REALLY stunnedddd.

By the time I sat on my place inside the jeep, I saw 2 Korean people staring at me and I knew that they are talking about me. I just don't know what they're saying because they're speaking korean. LULZ. Then suddenly, the jeepney driver called them but he doesn't know how to speak English. So I volunteered to talk to them and explained. HAHA. It was really funny. I wish you guys were there. Hahaha. The couple was so sweet. The boyfriend told her girlfriend "Maganda ka." then the girlfriend looked at me and said "Maganda ka." They're so cute. When I went down the jeep, they thanked me AGAIN. A million times. Million times. I wonder what happened to them. I hope they got to MOA safely and fine (:

I wish I could explain the story detail by detail but for sure, it will be a very long entry :P

No comments:

Post a Comment