Sunday, September 26, 2010

Call me Flory

FIR
RB#15








TITLE: Call me Flory
AUTHOR: Wilfrido Guerrero
DATE READ: Sept 25, 2010
TIME: 30mins
PAGE NOS./CHAPTER: Short Story

SUMMARY
I know some people like this. Those people who are social climbers are just getting on my nerves. I think they do not need any of your patience. Flory went to Matilde's house when Osang(Matilde's tailor of towels) saw Flory and asked her if they have met before. Osang knows that she've met and know Flory were then she realized Flory was her neighbor before when Flory still lives in a depressed area. Flory kept her past life a secret, it was her TOP secret and she doesn't want anyone to know about it but Osang spilled all her top secret to Matilde.


INSIGHT
The story is about Flory, a rich and proud woman. She doesn't like going to depressed areas and hates the people in those places.



FIR
RB#15

No comments:

Post a Comment