Monday, October 4, 2010

Homeless man bursts into flames after being tasered by the U.S police

FIR
RB#16









TITLE: Homeless man bursts into flames after being tasered by the U.S police
AUTHOR: Paul Thompson
DATE READ: October 4, 2010
TIME: 2mins
PAGE NOS./CHAPTER: 1 page


SUMMARY
Daniel Wood, a 31 year old man was caught after shocking him with a taser gun. He was sniffing gas from a aerosol can as he ran through the traffic and was chased by two officers. The officer caught Daniel Wood and got him on the ground. Wood still resist and wanted to run away from them. The other officer warned Wood then zapped him with his taser again then Wood burst in to flames on his torso part.

Wood said: My complete right half of my upper body is burned.
I have bandages from my wrist all the way up my arm and across my chest.

He also admitted that he has been inhaling vapours from a chemical cleaner in order for him to get high. Also, he had been resisting arrest by attempting to bite the officers and lashing out with his feet.


INSIGHT
This news is scary. I think Wood is a hobo and has no money to buy his own food that's why he inhales chemicals for him not to feel hunger and stuff. somewhat I pity him because almost half of his body was burned.


SOURCE
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9r4cw015S1qzracxo1_500.jpg




FIR
RB#16

No comments:

Post a Comment