Monday, November 15, 2010

Speech and Phonetics

SAP #1


I was in a party last week. I enjoyed the party and it was fun. I met new people and made friends. The party was going really well until one of our friends cannot breathe properly due to his asthma so we needed to go and drive home. We all hugged and said our goodbyes until I realized that one of our friends is flirting with this boy.

I will not tell their names and will keep it a blind item forever (:

This boy is actually my type and as far as I can remember, I told my friends about him and how I liked this boy. Then going back to realizing how my friend is flirting with the boy I like, I was pissed on how she acted. At first, it was okay but as the party was going, I can tell that my friend was flirting with my crush. I can really tell that she likes the boy too because of her body language. It was really annoying when you see your friend flirting with your crush, right? She even kissed my crush on the cheek!

SAP #1

No comments:

Post a Comment