Monday, January 3, 2011

SAP #6


My family and I went to Manila Yacht Club to eat dinner. Before we went out the car, my brother and I saw a Siberian Husky with his owner running in front of MYC. My brother said "Mary dali picturan mo ung husky!" So I immediatley ran after the dog and his owner. Then the owner suddenly stopped jogging and looked at me as if I was a paparazzi or something. So I just smiled and pretended I was running towards the restaurant and looked back at the dog and waited for my family. I noticed the owner was still looking at me and said "Its ok. Take a picture with him." he's a conyo. So I walked towards him and the dog and took a picture with him. At first, I thought the owner was snob and proud but he's not. He was really nice. You can really tell when a person is good when he/she starts to talk and how he/she speaks.

Siberian husky is just the cutest!




SAP #6

No comments:

Post a Comment