Sunday, January 9, 2011

SAP #7


So yeah. Its 7:05 in the morning in my watch and I'm supposed to be on my way to school now, but I am here writing my SAP blog today because my cousin is still sleeping and still dreaming. Oh, I'm in my school uniform already while my cousin is still in his sleeping shorts or whatever he wears for sleeping.

Last night, he told me that he'll pick my up at 6:30 for 5 times. 5 TIMES. So I nodded and said yes for 5 times.

I'm pissed. Thinking about how many days I am going to make up for this 1 absent in my LA class. I even asked my dad if he can drive me to school but he refused because he's still super tired from last night. We had this reunion thing with my family from my mother's side and we stayed up until 12 midnight.

Whenever I finished this blog entry, I will be tumblin, scrollin and trollin for 2 hours because I cannot go back to bed anymore. Bye.


SAP #7

No comments:

Post a Comment