Tuesday, February 15, 2011

SAP 13




Okay. This is Madison, but she pronounces her name as Madithen. She is super cute and she say "I really love it!" a lot. She is super adorable too because she says that all her makeup and brushes are hers and she use most of the time, which is not true because 1. those are her mom's and 2. she just want to sound like a pro and she is CUUUUTE!

This video of hers is her 1st video tutorial. She's really random and she makes me happy every time I have watched this video for over a hundred times already! My favorite part was at 1:46-1:54, her face was priceless and the way she said "Um. This is a lotion kind of thoap(soap). I really love it, you gotta fry(try) it. um. errrm." It was super super super cute and her facial reaction, it was aaaahhhh cute!

Here's the link to her tutorial because her mom disabled the embed button.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NIpIr1X9Kc&feature=channel_video_title

SAP 13

No comments:

Post a Comment