Tuesday, March 1, 2011

SAP #14


AAAAHHH! I uploaded the video I took in The Maine's concert in my Facebook account. It needs 2 and a half hours to upload the video so I decided to eat my dinner so I wont waste my time waiting for it, but when I got back and check how my video was, it stopped. The computer hibernated and stopped. I got really pissed so I refreshed everything and uploaded a new one which means another 2 and a half hours again. After waiting for 2 hours, 25 mins left before it successfully uploads, I clicked home and everything went blank! I forgot that I was uploading a video. I was really pissed off! Why is this happening to me right now? Another thing that was also pissing me off was this guy I really hate keeps on chatting me and I hate him. I hate everything right now that exists in this world!

UGGGHH. That is all. Thank you.

SAP #14

No comments:

Post a Comment